Wifi Terms and Access
We are happy to provide no-cost access to the Internet for our registered guests while camping here. We'd like to ask you to read these guidelines to avoid disappointment and to make everyone's stay more enjoyable. We strive to provide a quality on-line experience while you are camping with us.
- Our WiFi service is offered as a free service to allow guests to help in their camping experience. While a large number of campers are using our system we expect it to provide good service for most of your internet needs. We ask that you minimize large data usage, like excessive Netflix or Amazon Prime Video, or Hulu. Watching some short YouTube videos to help plan your next day of exploring should be fine.
- Access to our wireless Internet Portal requires an access code which is issued to you upon registration. Once you connect with our wireless system, a logon screen is presented to you. Type the passcode as it is printed on your receipt. Do not share this passcode with any other people not registered on your site. Your passcode will expire after your departure. You are allowed an adequate number of devices using the same passcode for each person on your site.
- We have a wireless internet mesh system. It is our intention to reach every RV site in the park with a usable WiFi signal using this system. Let us know if your signal is too weak to access our system. Moving your laptop to a different position in your RV can often eliminate signal problems. Avoid placing your laptop or tablet behind refrigerators or metal walls. Try it outside your RV.
- Our WiFi is a shared resource with limits. We have a relatively large bandwidth coming into the park, but with up to 200 connections possible at high usage times, your cooperation in minimizing excessive usage is appreciated. PLEASE consider turning off your connected PC's or Tablets during the night to avoid any large automatic downloads from vendors like Apple and Microsoft, or disconnect from our network when not using it.
- IMPORTANT: If you have your own WiFi access point transmitting in your coach, please make sure you are NOT using channel 1 or 11 or that it is turned off while staying here. We are broadcasting on channel 1 and 11, and you may interfere with those around you. We will ask you to change if you do interfere. Changing frequencies is usually easy to do. PLEASE do not use an external antenna that is broadcasting any Wifi signals outside your RV.
- We reserve the right to block or throttle any guest's access to our WiFi who is misusing our Internet system by their excessive usage or performing any illegal activities. We log access to our system by site number, user, device and time of day and cooperate with all law enforcement agencies to solve internet crimes.
- Our campground hosts and owner are NOT computer or internet experts. You may tell them if there is no WiFi signal or if you feel there is some malfunction with our WiFi internet system, or if your passcode is not accepted but please don't expect them to help you troubleshoot. If you have troubles consult friends or our hosts may be able to direct you to a good Samaritan guest in the park to help you.
NOTE: Verizon Wireless access is available here. Most customers find a 4G signal. Of course, you are welcome to use your equipment to access the Verizon network. These specific guidelines obviously do not apply to their service. Access to other carriers are available on the hill above our RV Park (1/2 mile up the Henry's Lake South Access Road adjacent to our park). Higher speed bandwidth may be available to your portable devices using the appropriate carrier WIFI equipment or smartphone at that location. SKYPE and FACETIME conversations may be available there.